Solving Asset Pricing Models with Stochastic Dynamic Programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 54.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
dynamic programming; adaptive grid; stochastic growth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel & Husseinov, Farhad, 2006. "Optimal time aggregation of infinite horizon control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 569-593, April.
- Lars Grüne & Willi Semmler, 2007. "Asset pricing with dynamic programming," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 233-265, May.
- Willi Semmler & Lars GrÃ¼ne, 2004. "Asset Pricing with Delayed Consumption Decisions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 59, Society for Computational Economics.
- Enrico Giorgi & Thorsten Hens & János Mayer, 2007. "Computational aspects of prospect theory with asset pricing applications," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 267-281, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.