Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Forward Premium Puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 145.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Asymmetries; risk premium; Monte Carlo;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Byung-Joo, 2007.
"Uncovered Interest Parity: Cross-sectional Evidence,"
10360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byung‐Joo Lee, 2011. "Uncovered Interest Parity: Cross‐Sectional Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 219-231, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.