Между Геополитическими Рифами: Экономическое Развитие Армении В Минувшее Двадцатилетие
[Between geopolitical reefs: Armenia's economic development in the past two decades]
AbstractРассмотрено социально-экономическое развитие Армении за истекшее двадцатилетие. Выявлены причины и последствия деиндустриализации 1990-х годов, а также предпосылки и макроэкономические последствия строительного бума. Показаны особенности проявления мирового финансового кризиса в Армении. The author considers the socio-economic development of Armenia over the past two decades. The article identified the causes and consequences of de-industrialization of the 1990s, as well as assumptions and macroeconomic consequences of the construction boom. The author reveals the specific features of manifestation of the world financial crisis in Armenia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economics in its series Working papers with number y:2012:vardomsky:2.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Белорусский экономический журнал
Armenia; socio-economic development; de-industrialization; the global financial crisis; foreign trade relations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O5 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.