AbstractThis document describes the installation of an active RePEc archive on a Unix system, that is a system that also mirror RePEc data. It is now completely outdated and its online version has been withdrawn.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RePEc Team in its series RePEc and ReDIf documentation with number unixinstall.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading lists or Wikipedia pages:Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.