Specializarea Technologica a Productiei si Exportului la nivel European, din perspectiva Convergentei reale
AbstractContinuous specialisation of a nation, conducted by the dynamic comparative advantage, is not only the effect of free market forces accompanied by commercial openness, as it depends on many other factors, among which technological progress is essential. In this study, we try to analyse the differences in the structure and relative specialisation level of production and export, as well as the evolution of territorial concentration of production by various groups of economic activities and products. We use a sample consisting of the main European countries, the USA, Japan and China. * Study within the CEEX Programme – Project No. 220 “Economic Convergence and Role of Knowledge in Relation to the EU Integration”.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Economic Research in its series Studii Economice with number 090708.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2009
Date of revision:
RD&I; technological specialization; geographical concentration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oana Ancuta Stangaciu, 2011. "The Dynamic Of Regional Trade Specialisation Pattern In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 336-354, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.