Dinámicas Provinciales de Pobreza en el Perú 1993 - 2005
AbstractThis document is the result of the Rural Territorial Dynamics Program, implemented by Rimisp in several Latin American countries in collaboration with numerous partners. The program has been supported by the International Development Research Center (IDRC, Canada). We authorize the non-for-profit partial or full reproduction and dissemination of this document, subject to the source being properly acknowledged.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development in its series Working papers with number 011.
Length: 83 pages
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Dinámicas Provinciales; pobreza; Perú;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan Pablo Ocampo, 2010.
"(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach,"
10-01, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Mar 2010.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan P. Ocampo, 2012. "(Re)Counting the Poor in Peru: A Multidimensional Approach," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 37-65, May.
- Castro, Juan F. & Baca, Jessica & Ocampo, Juan P., 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," MPRA Paper 21977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.