Considerations on the human resources in the rural tourism
AbstractThe present paper has both a theoretical dimension where there are presented the following aspects: the human resources in tourism in education and professional training in tourism and a practical dimension, expressed through a case study, realized on the basis of a questionnaire applied in four villages belonging to the Campulung Muscel area.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitatea Spiru Haret, Facultatea de Contabilitate si Finance, Campulung-Muscel in its series Economics, Business and Informatics Papers with number 0000/0.
Length: 5 pages
Date of creation: 29 May 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=12
More information through EDIRC
rural tourism; human resources; professional training;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dragomir).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.