Recent Researches in Energy and Environment
AbstractThis year the 6th IASME / WSEAS International Conference on ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT (EE '11) was held in Cambridge, UK, February 23-25, 2011. The conference remains faithful to its original idea of providing a platform to discuss power generation, power plants, solar power, photovoltaic energy, fuel cells, environmental issues, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, transmission planning, transformers, circuit breakers, sustainable management, cleaner energy systems, energy storage, materials chemistry, electrochemistry, cogeneration systems, environmental management, biodiversity, sustainability indicators, natural resources management, feasibility analysis etc. with participants from all over the world, both from academia and from industry.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2011/3.
Length: 390 pages
Date of creation: 09 Apr 2011
Date of revision:
sustainable management; cleaner energy systems; energy storage; materials chemistry; electrochemistry; cogeneration systems; environmental management; biodiversity; sustainability indicators; natural resources management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.