Selecting a Mean of Funding Enterprises
AbstractCirculating capital or working capital has no economic significance for the purposes of the imposition of any normative behaviour. Capital management involves the adoption of managerial decisions that affect a specific type of assets and liabilities in the short term. The difference between assets and fixed assets, debts between short and long term is by far one book. In practice, some features are associated with circulating assets which differ from the fixed and which are related to the operating cycle. Short-term debts, which become for firm a fundamental problem for decisions concern capital structure, maturity and the decisions of other debts. It can be achieved like this such a degree of imperfection in the financial liabilities. Once the decisions taken in these areas, the capital of the company lost its importance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/403.
Length: 5 pages
Date of creation: 22 Feb 2009
Date of revision:
circulating capital; financing short-term cash flow; financing decision;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.