Etics In The Use Of It&C And Organizational Integrated Information Systems
AbstractOrganization ethics can cope more easily challenges of economic crisis. In this context,there is an ethical use of IT&C and integrated software systems. The paper presents an overview on the moral dimensions, principles and ethical dilemmas and ethical analysis for the work in a computerized organizational environment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/82.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 12 Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Ethics; IT&C; Organizational Integrated Information Systems; Fair Information Practices (FIP);
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.