Network Business Ecosystem for Romanian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
AbstractGlobalization is a new challenge for European Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. The paper aims to find out the methods of improving the networking capacity of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) through an innovative conception of the Business Ecosystem idea, taking in count that in Romania 70% percent of active population works in SMEs. It is important to assist the SMEs activities because they are active participants to 60% of GDP. Networking could improve communication between employees and company, and between companies. This has as result a fair ompetition between persons and between SMEs, and therefore an increase in well being for all parts involved. The paper reveals how the innovative Networking Business Ecosystem it works for pursuing this aim.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/57.
Length: 7 pages
Date of creation: 09 Aug 2009
Date of revision:
SMEs; NBE; SWOT; virtual network; IT&C;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.