Mutual funds in the context of current economic crisis
AbstractThis paper is a theoretical approach of managing open-ended investment funds (mutual funds) in the current crisis. This concerns the organization and operation of a mutual fund, the investment decision in the environment and certainly uncertain direction and placement of funds by mutual funds investments conceptualization. This approach, knowledge and use of concepts related to open-ended investment funds, is especially important since the current crisis is emphasized by incostienta handling all types of funds. In this sense, the work has a pronounced informative character.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/19.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2009
Date of revision:
mutual funds; economic crisis; investment decision;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.