Endogenous Liquidity and the Business Cycle
Abstractpowerful and persistent source of aggregate fluctuations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2010 Meeting Papers with number 672.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2011. "Government Policy, Credit Markets and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 17142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajello, Andrea, 2010.
"Financial intermediation, investment dynamics and business cycle fluctuations,"
32447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Andrea Ajello, 2012. "Financial intermediation, investment dynamics and business cycle fluctuations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2011. "The Diamond-Rajan Bank Runs in a Production Economy," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 515, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Juan Jung, 2012. "Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in a context of Spatial Dependence: The case of European Regions," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2212, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Javier Bianchi, 2012.
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
133, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2014.
"Understanding the Great Recession,"
NBER Working Papers
20040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Kurlat, 2013. "Lemons Markets and the Transmission of Aggregate Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1463-89, June.
- Konstantin Milbradt & Martin Oehmke, 2014. "Maturity Rationing and Collective Short-Termism," NBER Working Papers 19946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soeren Radde & Wei Cui, 2013. "Search-Based Endogenous Illiquidity, Business Cycles and Monetary Policy," 2013 Meeting Papers 1009, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saki Bigio, 2012. "Financial Risk Capacity," 2012 Meeting Papers 97, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2013. "Optimal Time-Consistent Macroprudential Policy," NBER Working Papers 19704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsch, Christoph, 2013. "A detrimental feedback loop: deleveraging and adverse selection," Working Paper Series 277, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.