The Non-neutrality of Severance Payments with Incomplete Markets
Abstractto be quantitatively small.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2010 Meeting Papers with number 644.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2013.
"Who Pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(12), pages 1236-1278, December.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2010. "Who Pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," CSEF Working Papers 265, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 May 2012.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2012. "Who pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," Working Papers 436, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Leonardi, Marco & Pica, Giovanni, 2010. "Who Pays for It? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," IZA Discussion Papers 5335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009.
"Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison,"
17637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.