The U-Shapes of Occupational Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2009 Meeting Papers with number 26.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Damas de Matos, 2012.
"The Careers of Immigrants,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1171, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carl Sanders, 2012. "Skill Uncertainty, Skill Accumulation, and Occupational Choice," 2012 Meeting Papers 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laetitia Comminges & Arnak Dalalyan, . "Minimax Testing of a Composite null Hypothesis Defined via a Quadratic Functional in the Model of regression," Working Papers 2012-19, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Simon Beck & Thierry Kamionka, 2012. "Who Benefits from Growth ?," Working Papers 2012-18, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Michael Boehm & Martin Watzinger, 2012. "The Allocation of Talent over the Business Cycle and its Effect on Sectoral Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1143, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cory Koedel & Michael Podgursky & Shishan Shi, 2013.
"Teacher Pension Systems, the Composition of the Teaching Workforce, and Teacher Quality,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 574-596, 06.
- Cory Koedel & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Teacher Pension Systems, the Composition of the Teaching Workforce, and Teacher Quality," Working Papers 1109, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Pedro Silos & Eric Smith, 2012. "Human capital portfolios," Working Paper 2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Stepping Stone and Option Value in a Model of Postsecondary Education," Working Paper 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Guido Matias Cortes, 2012. "Where Have the Routine Workers Gone? A Study of Polarization Using Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1224, Economics, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.