The Cyclical Component of US Asset Returns
Abstractand dynamic interaction between volatility and growth.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2009 Meeting Papers with number 13.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Gourio, 2009.
"Disasters Risk and Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
15399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Backus, David & Chernov, Mikhail & Zin, Stanley E., 2011.
"Sources of entropy in representative agent models,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley Zin, 2011. "Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models," Working Papers 11-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley E. Zin, 2011. "Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models," NBER Working Papers 17219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.