Life Expectancy and the Wealth of Nations
Abstract Soares, R., 2007. On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World. Population and Development Review 33, 247-287.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2008 Meeting Papers with number 386.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David, DE LA CROIX, 2008.
"Adult longevity and economic take-off : from Malthus to Ben-Porath,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2008031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- de la CROIX, David, 2008. "Adult longevity and economic take-off: from Malthus to Ben-Porath," CORE Discussion Papers 2008048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE LA CROIX, David, . "Adult longevity and economic take-off from Malthus to Ben-Porath," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2108, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.