Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Open Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2005 Meeting Papers with number 923.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hevia, Constantino & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2009.
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4926, The World Bank.
- Constantino Hevia, 2011. "Optimal Devaluations," 2011 Meeting Papers 1070, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal devaluations," Working Papers 702, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Constantino Hevia, 2004. "Optimal Devaluations," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 337, Econometric Society.
- Garima Vasishtha & Taimur Baig & Manmohan S. Kumar & Edda Zoli, 2006. "Fiscal and Monetary Nexus in Emerging Market Economies: How Does Debt Matter?," IMF Working Papers 06/184, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.