The Private Cost of Public Funds: Variations on Themes by Browning, Atkinson and Stern
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 481.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanousek, Jan & Palda, Filip, 2007.
"Is there a Displacement Deadweight Loss from Tax Evasion? Estimates Using Firm Surveys from the Czech Republic,"
3911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2009. "Is there a displacement deadweight loss from tax evasion? Estimates using firm surveys from the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 139-158, August.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "A Stochastic Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Implications for Australia," Economics Series 2009_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1990.
"The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments,"
NBER Working Papers
2353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989. "The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 435-42, August.
- Richard Carter, 1986. "Dereglementation: Faut-il dedommager les groupes qui sont penalises? (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(2), pages 294-306, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.