On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 454.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Boadway, Robin W & Bruce, Neil & Mintz, Jack M, 1983. "On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 49-61, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helena Blazic & Nikša Nikolic & Mario Pecaric, 2003. "Consumer-Based Taxation at the Business Level: The Croatian Experience," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(1), pages 57-68, Spring.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, 05.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1990.
"The Transition to a Cash Flow Income Tax,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
276, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000.
"Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Sakari Uimonen, 1994. "Emission taxes vs. financial subsidies in pollution control," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 281-297, October.
- Jean-François Tremblay, 2010. "Taxation and skills investment in frictional labor markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 52-66, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.