How Should the Redistributive Power of the State be Divided Between Federal and Provincial Governments?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 328.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Dan Usher, 1980. "How Should the Redistributive Power of the State be Divided between Federal and Provincial Governments?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(1), pages 16-29, Winter.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Boadway & Kenneth H. Norrie, 1980. "Consitutional Reform Canadian-Style: An Economic Perspective," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(3), pages 492-505, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.