Cultural Nationalism: The Last Resort of Scoundrels
AbstractThis is the text of the Chancellor Dunning Trust Lecture as it was delivered on Oct. 4, 2006.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1093.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
Culture; Nationalism; Protectionism; Collectivism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-10-21 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-10-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.