Fiscal Adjustment For Sustainable Growth In Belize
AbstractThis report studies the revenue requirement of the Government of Belize in short term as well as the tax reform measure needed to face the longer term revenue requirements of the public sector in an environment where tariffs to international trade are being reduced. The study update a similar study conducted in 2002, which examined the elements of tax design, administration, and its effectiveness in revenue mobilization.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by JDI Executive Programs in its series Development Discussion Papers with number 2006-01.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2006
Date of revision:
fiscal adjustment; sustainable growth; Belize;
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2006. "Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in Belize," IDB Publications 14818, Inter-American Development Bank.
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO, 2007. "Information, Corruption, and Measures for the Promotion of Manufactured Exports," Development Discussion Papers 2007-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2002. "Belize Fiscal Study," IDB Publications 21979, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ben Rowland & Juan José Durante & Dougal Martin, 2010. "Belize: A Private Sector Assessment: Private Sector Development Discussion Paper #6," IDB Publications 66998, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafik Majidov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.