Forecasting With Bayesian Vector Autoregressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Purdue University, Department of Economics in its series Purdue University Economics Working Papers with number 962.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
econometric models ; macroeconomics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2012.
"Prior Selection for Vector Autoregressions,"
NBER Working Papers
18467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2012. "Prior selection for vector autoregressions," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1494, European Central Bank.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Primiceri, Giorgio E, 2012. "Prior Selection for Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2012. "Prior Selection for Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michal Franta, 2013. "The Effect of Non-Linearity Between Credit Conditions and Economic Activity on Density Forecasts," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2013/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.