RAROC & EVA :The New Drivers of Business Growth in Indian Banks
AbstractThrough RAROC and EVA tools, Banks can establish a good risk management culture that can create competitive advantage and improve shareholder value
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 8920.
Date of creation: 12 Oct 2007
Date of revision:
RAROC; EVA; Integrated Risk Management; Banking;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-06-07 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2008-06-07 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CWA-2008-06-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2008-06-07 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.