Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei
AbstractThe paper advances the idea that although at a regional and global level education is considered to be a promoter of progress and development the investments in this field differ very much. A comparative analysis of education expenses of different countries form all over the world is done in terms of the objectives and indicators measuring the financing initiatives. The results are used as an argument showing that the educational systems need global, public and private support. At the same time, they reinforce the idea that sustainable highly competitive human resources can not be generated unless there are sufficient financial resources.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 8307.
Date of creation: 17 Apr 2008
Date of revision:
education; financing; resources; public expenditure; private expenditure;
Other versions of this item:
- Floristeanu, Elena, 2008. "Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei," MPRA Paper 8311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-21 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.