Prospects on Innovating Organizations
AbstractWe aim to give the main rationale to create products and/or services in a state-of-mind associating every stakeholder in the frame of a reactive and networked organization. This implies a value-chain from basic research to users needs, the starting point being often fuzzy. The consequences upon the strategy of the firm's offer is analyzed as well from a quantitative point of view (accounting) than a qualitative one. Various forms of organizations are reviewed or suggested, including the kind of corresponding culture, the necessary data-bases and the importance of collaboration.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 4781.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
reactive organization; collaborative work; teams; creativity: holistic attitude; fuzzy front-end; global supply; emergent strategy; collective intelligence; virtual enterprise; decision making; rank; peers;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.