دور المشروعات الصغیرة والمتوسطة فى التنمیة الصناعیة لمصر
[The role of small and medium-sized enterprises in the industrial development of Egypt]
AbstractMicro, small and medium sized enterprises (M/SMEs) are a dynamic force for sustained economic growth and job creation. They are a valid, crucial component of a vibrant industrial society.M/SMEs stimulate private ownership and entrepreneurial skills; they are flexible and can adapt quickly to changing market demand and supply conditions; they generate employment, help diversify economic activities and make significant contribution to export and trade.Many small projects stalled, especially in light of a great revolution of January 25, 2011. The role of small and medium-sized enterprises in the industrial development of Egypt.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 47557.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2013
Date of revision:
small and medium-sized enterprises ; the industrial development ; Egypt;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-06-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-06-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-16 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.