Деонтологія Соціальної Відповідальності І Механізм Соціального Контролю
[Deontology of social responsibility and a mechanism of social control]
AbstractThe institute of social responsibility is regarded in the article as mandatory addition to market' institutes and to the institute of state power, because it reduces transaction costs in the socio-economic system by eliminating the relations of discrimination. The most important function of state is forming and development the mechanism of a social control
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 47500.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Social responsibility; social control; social capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.