An Overview of the Decimation process and its VLSI implementation
AbstractDigital Decimation process plays an important task in communication system. It mostly is applied in transceiver when the frequency reduction is required. However, the decimation process for sigma delta modulator is considered in this research work. The proposed design was simulated using MATLAB software and implemented by hardware description language in Xilinx environment. Furthermore, the proposed advance arithmetic unit is applied to improve the system efficiency.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41945.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2006
Date of revision: 01 Feb 2006
Decimation; CIC; comb; Filters; Converters; Sigma Delta A/D conversion; comb filters; decimation filters;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.