Mobile payment systems in Turkey
AbstractThis chapter presents a brief introduction to electronic payments in Turkey followed by a detailed look into direct carrier billing (DCB).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41676.
Date of creation: Oct 2012
Date of revision:
mobile payments; cashless society; Turkey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.