The use of labor in Romania: present and perspective
AbstractFor the efficient running of activities in the labor market it is required a rational use of working age people. This article analyzes theoretically and then in terms of its evolution, the use of labor in terms of employment, taking out the values which people actually occupied, so used, have recorded during 2002 - 2010 , on the ownership of the job: public, private, mixed or cooperative. Also, I made a forecast of the occupancy rate for 2020, based on the values of this index during the same period-from 2002 to 2010. We note therefore that the purpose of this paper is to inform the reader how the use of labor evolved in Romania and also its evolutionary possible perspectives.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 40022.
Date of creation: 11 Jul 2012
Date of revision:
Employment; use of labor; quantitative analysis; ownership of job; forecast;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-23 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.