David Ricardo on natural and market prices
AbstractThis is an entry produced for the Elgar Companion to David Ricardo, edited by Heinz D. Kurz and Neri Salvadori. Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, forthcoming.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39212.
Date of creation: 04 Jun 2011
Date of revision:
David Ricardo; natural and market prices;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010.
"The classical notion of competition revisited,"
22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2011. "Competition," MPRA Paper 38387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2005. "Piero Sraffa's lectures on the advanced theory of value 1928-31 and the rediscovery of the classical approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 359-380.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1995.
"Theory of Production,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443258, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.