Considerations regarding the Romanian fiscal and budgetary reform in accordance with the E.U. requirements
AbstractThe paper starts with the role of the Romanian fiscal and budgetary reform in the development and economical growth and has as purpose to emphasize the essential problems: the harmonization and fiscal coordination from the E.U. perspective; the Romanian fiscal and budgetary perspectives for period 2007-2009.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3430.
Date of creation: 23 Nov 2006
Date of revision:
fiscal; budgetary; reform; period transition; harmonization; coordination;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-11 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesea, Oana Elena, 2012.
"Influența deficitului bugetar asupra dezvoltării economice a României
[The impact of budget deficit on the economic development of Romania]," MPRA Paper 40476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.