Periferie zblízka: studie tří periferních obcí a jejich sousedů
[Peripherals close: a study of three peripheral municipalities and their neighbors]
AbstractThis work presents 3 case studies from the Czech Republic based on a long term qualitative research. The main issue under study is a description of peripheral municipalities and their neighbors in terms of everyday life, history and future of these places.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 30503.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Studie CESES FSV UK 1.2008(2008): pp. 9-44
periphery; village; interview; development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abramuszkinova Pavlikova, Eva & Prudky, Libor & Smidova, Michaela & Kucerova, Eva, 2009.
"Vnitřní periferie s odstupem i zblízka
[Inner peripheries from a distance and a close]," MPRA Paper 30624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.