Intelectual capital (IC) models – a comparative approach
AbstractThis paper presents a comparative analysis of some intellectual capital models. The analysis is based on four criteria: the main concepts and classifications on which the models are based on, the analysis of functional characteristics, the analysis of operational performances, limitations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29622.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
intellectual capital; measurement; evaluation; models;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2011-03-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.