Tackling climate change through adaptation finance in the Least Developed Countries: Is the LDC Fund still fit for purpose?
AbstractThis paper considers the challenges confronting LDCs in meeting the adaptation and mitigation requirements brought on by the climate crisis and addresses the question as to whether the Least Developed Country Fund (LDCF), which is a key source of LDC climate adaptation finance, is still fit for purpose?
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 26581.
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
climate change; least developed countries; climate finance; adaptation; mitigation; sustainable development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-20 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.