The benefits of utilisation computer system for monitoring the movements of excise (EMCS)
AbstractSince 2009 - a new system will work fully computerized tracking of shipments to Romania for intra under suspension of excise goods: EMCS, the new system will record all economic validate who are entitled to send and receive excise goods within the EU. If the EU wants a company to deliver products to one of any other Member State, it may check the database if the recipient is a valid one and can work with him. The database will be updated daily and through the new system will simplify existing rules for commercial movements. EMCS is useful in reducing fraud by creating a system of rapid information exchange between customs authorities in the administration of excise duties.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 19260.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2009
Date of revision: 15 Oct 2009
computer system; movements of excise; the Council European Directive;
Other versions of this item:
- Teodora VÄƒtuiu & Naiana Å¢arcÄƒ & Vasile PopeangÄƒ & Vasile Nicolae PopeangÄƒ, 2009. "The Benefits of Utilisation Computer System for Monitoring the Movements of Excise (EMCS)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 305-312.
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vasile PopeangÄƒ & Teodora VÄƒtuiu, 2006. "Aspects Concerning the Acquis in the Taxation Area within the Context of Romaniaâ€™s Adhesion to European Union," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 155-162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.