The Systemic Acquis of Public Administration
AbstractThe “systemic acquis” wording revalorises the concepts used in building the European Union. By similarity with these, the public administration’s systemic acquis will include the concepts, theories and fundamental results belonging to the General Theory of Systems and applying to the administrative systems. For the public administration, their systemic acquis will also grasp a specific of their evolution and manifestation. The social systemic, mainly developed by the French specialised schools, the organisational theories and the cybernetics will form adjacent theories that will complete the domain and content of the systemic acquis wording. The present manuscript is, in fact, an introduction to this complex issue and it can be completed by new contributions that shape a science of the public administration’s systems
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18628.
Date of creation: 30 Oct 2002
Date of revision: 07 Nov 2009
administrative systems cybernetics; systemic models;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani, 2004. "The Development of the European Administration. Fundamental Concepts and Approaches," MPRA Paper 19765, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2001. "European Administration. Normative Fundaments and Systemic Models," MPRA Paper 24187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.