Centers tehnology transfer-active factor an the regional development
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to investigate mechanisms of knowledge transfer between firms and universities. Universities have become increasingly involved in technology transfer by establishing offices of technology transfer, business incubators, and technology parks. This paper presents some aspects of technology transfer centers, specific activities in these entities, with a real example, UCB-Pitt, an entity founded the University Constantin Brancusi of Targu Jiu.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18531.
Date of creation: 10 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
tehnology transfer; knowledge; university;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-11-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-11-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-11-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-11-14 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.