Modelo Para El Mejoramiento De La Gestión De Inventarios Del Banco Central Del Ecuador
[Model for the currency management´s improvement of the Central Bank of Ecuador]
AbstractThe present project is related in the measurement of the risk and the improvement of the processes of monetary species. The main objective is to offer a methodology in the tickets administration because understanding of history is a situation that becomes in an advantage on the opportunities at the market. The model is based on the use of a computer science tool to determine the suitable level of import and export of remittances and thus determine a level adapted in cost of maintaining balances in vaults, remittances and income by management of investments. Finally, I realize a simulation in order to validate the results, quantify the shortage probability, and determine sensible periods of scarcity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18065.
Date of creation: 02 Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Gestión de Inventarios; Costes de mantenimiento; Costes de pedidos; Costes de Ruptura; Stock de Seguridad; Modelos de Series de Temporales; Métodos Metaheurísticos; Optimización;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.