Nová ekonomika mění požadavky na vzdělávání na vysokých školách
[New Economy Change Requirements to Education at Universities]
AbstractThere are many social changes in the era of new economy. The most important change is exploitation of the up to date information and communication technologies. At present we do not only automate existing processes, but form completely new structures of processes and activities. We can consider new economy as era of the inputting new information technologies, creative cogitation of people and advancement of human potential to society. It brings new requests for education process at universities above all. Universities should educate people, how to realize and use new actions and technologies in practice.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17622.
Date of creation: Sep 2001
Date of revision:
Information and communication technologies; new economy; globalization; on-line education; distant learning;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- O39 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.