The Taxation and Accountancy of Luncheon Voucher
AbstractAccounting represent a privilege source of information for the fiscal bodies, the majority of fiscal obligations are being established on the basis of accounting data. There is interdependency between accounting and taxation, which is defining in the fiscal management of the enterprise. The accountancy is an element intended for obtaining pure and objective information, and therefore the intervention of taxation in accounting procedures is unacceptable. But accounting isn't perfect and therefore the fiscal body proposes itself t, as a user of the same information, to interpret them according to own interests
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14864.
Date of creation: 20 Apr 2008
Date of revision:
lucheon voucher; taxation; accountancy; fiscal obligations; fiscal management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O23 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-05-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.