Strengthening the annual financial statements of the banks
AbstractStrengthening of the annual financial statements of companies that are in some cases explicitly regulated is a legal obligation stemming on the part of international practice and on the other side of prudential requirements and supervision. Specificity and impact on the banking, financial and economic environment, coupled with the trend of globalization of banking, requires more than paying special attention to strengthening of the annual financial statements of the banks. On paper, there are presented a series of issues related to the strengthening of the annual financial statements of the banks which are Romanian legal entities.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14233.
Date of creation: 29 Nov 2008
Date of revision:
Bank/ Financial situations consolidation/ Regulation/ Strengthened report/ Audit;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-04-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-04-05 (Banking)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.