Las Artes Escénicas y la Teoría General del Costo
[The Performing Arts and the Cost General Theory]
AbstractIn this paper we analyze the production process of the performing arts (opera, dance and drama) and its relationship with the General Theory of Cost. In a first analysis refers to the Economy of Culture as a new discipline, as well as major contributions of the same. Subsequently conducted a study of the applicability of the cost volume to use the performing arts and proposes a technique for determining the equilibrium point. It also develops a methodology for studying the ociosidades emphasizing the relevance of an analysis of resources. We conclude that the cost per viewer, the subject of cost is frequently used, is not a valid decision of an entity, not being related to the framework of the General Theory of Cost
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13742.
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision:
artes escénicas; punto de equilibrio; ociosidades;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.