Menschenrechte, Soziale Grundrechte, Sozialrecht – Versuch einer Näherung
[Human Rights, Social Rights, Social Law - An Essay on their Rapprochement]
AbstractThe essay proposes in a brief sketch a methodology that allows assessing human rights beyond absolutism of abstract rights and relativist views which usually end in meaningless of the concept.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12670.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2009
Date of revision:
Human Rights; Social Rights; social law; regulationist school;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.