The role in enabling government to organize and operate itself in a more efficient and cost effective manner by using the information technology
AbstractThis paper illustrates the value of interoperability in the delivery of Government e-services: Governmentto- Government, business-to-Government and citizen-to-Government. It describes the many issues involved in achieving successful interoperability programs—together with the tools, technologies and standards that help make this possible.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12392.
Date of creation: 10 May 2008
Date of revision: 30 May 2008
The information technology; the delivery of Government e-services; successful interoperability programs;
Other versions of this item:
- Popeanga Vasile & Vatuiu Teodora, 2008. "The Role In Enabling Government To Organize And Operate Itself In A More Efficient And Cost-Effective Manner By Using The Information Technology," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1499-1503, May.
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatuiu Virginia Elena, 2010. "Dimensions and Perspectives for Knowledge Management and Information," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(1), pages 1, December.
- repec:spp:jbmaec:0001 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.