Discriminant Analysys of Default Risk
AbstractIn this work discriminant analysis was applied, but firstly the variables were transformed in order to get normal distribution; and Component Analysis was applied in order to get uncorrelated factors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 1002.
Date of creation: 21 Oct 2004
Date of revision: 29 Nov 2006
discriminant; default risk; box cox;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-01-14 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2007-01-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2007-01-14 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.