Modelos Dinâmicos com Dados em Painel: Revisão da Literatura
AbstractSince Hsiao ’s work, many surveys have appeared, providing the researcher with the necessary tools for fully enjoying the advantages of panel data in terms of both microeconometric and macroeconometric studies. This survey has this very aim and, in a sense, offers no novel contribution, beyond the fact of bringing together some new developments in estimation and specification testing in a selective manner. The estimation of dynamic models either with fixed effects or random effects in the intercept using LSDV, GLS,MLE, IV and GMM is presented, as well as binary choice models. A short review on specification tests and unit roots testing is also presented.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto in its series FEP Working Papers with number 100.
Length: 84 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2000
Date of revision:
panel data; dynamic models estimation; LSDV; GLS; MLE; IV; GMM; unit root tests;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Cristina da Silva Ferreira Neto Rodrigues & António Abílio Garrido Brandão & António de Melo Cerqueira, 2008.
"The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments,"
FEP Working Papers
281, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paula Neto & António Brandão & António Cerqueira, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," GEE Papers 0017, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Aug 2009.
- Marcos Rocha & Nelson Marconi, 2013. "Substituição de Poupança Interna por Externa e Sobreapreciações da Taxa de Câmbio," Discussion Papers 1870, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Luiz Paulo Lopes Fávero, 2013. "Panel data in accounting and finance: theory and application," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 10(1), pages 127-149, January.
- Kelmara Mendes Vieira & Paulo Sérgio Ceretta & Juliara Lopes da Fonseca, 2011. "Influence of variation of liquidity in asset pricing: panel analysis of the brazilian market for the period january 2000 to june 2008," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 8(3), pages 40-63, July.
- Marcio José Vargas Cruz & Cássio Frederico Camargo Rolim, 2005. "The Determinants Of International Tourism And The Restrictions To The Insertion Of The Developing Countries - A Comparative Analysis In South America, Africa And South Of Asia," ERSA conference papers ersa05p714, European Regional Science Association.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.