Fiscal Decentralisation, Redistribution and Reform in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99168.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
FISCAL POLICY; ECONOMIC REFORM;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin, 2007.
"Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xin Meng, 2007. "Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 761-791.
- HE Canfei, 2006. "Regional Decentralisation and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 33-50.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.